School Leaders with Families
This programme develops the leadership skills for leaders that are balancing parenthood and preparing for career progression.
Session 1: Collaborative Leadership & Leading School Culture
Thursday 7th November 2019
Other sessions include:
- Action Planning & Goal Setting
- SEF Processes & Preparing for Interview
- Strategic Approaches for Successful Flexible Working
- Two 1:1 Coaching Sessions with Leadership Mentor
It is designed for teachers and leaders who are considering career progression whilst:
- on maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave
- returning from maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave
- balancing work and parenthood
Cost: This programme is grant funded through the Swiss Cottage TSA.
Location: Swiss Cottage School, 80 Avenue Road, London, NW8 6HX
For more information and to book you place, visit: schoolleaderswithfamilies.eventbrite.co.uk