Foundations in Leadership
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Module 1: Leadership Styles & Establishing Vision for the Leadership Area
This programme develops the leadership skills and strategic approaches for school development for new leaders.
Other modules include:
- Developing Action Plans & Approaches to Monitor Progress
- Strengthening Teaching through Lesson Observations and Learning Walks
- Staff Development & Managing Difficult Conversations
- Data Analysis & Approaches to Developing Case Studies
- 1:1 Coaching Session to Support Professional Development (only with full programme)
The modules in this programme are for those who are new to a leadership role or increasing leadership responsibilities as an Upper Scale teacher.
Booking can be for individual modules to target support for professional development or the full six module programme.
Individual module: £75 +VAT
Full programme: £350 +VAT
Location: Swiss Cottage School, 80 Avenue Road, London, NW8 6HX
For more information and to book, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org