Foundations in Leadership
Session 1: Leadership Styles & Establishing Vision for the Leadership Area
Thursday 7th November 2019
Other sessions include:
- Developing Action Plans & Approaches to Monitor Progress
- Strengthening Teaching through Lesson Observations and Learning Walks
- Staff Development & Managing Difficult Conversations
- Data Analysis & Approaches to Developing Case Studies
- 1:1 Coaching Session to Support Professional Development (only with full programme)
The modules in this programme are for those who are new to a leadership role or increasing leadership responsibilities as an Upper Scale teacher.
Booking can be for individual modules to target support for professional development or the full six module programme.
Cost: £75 +VAT (Individual Module) – £350 +VAT (Full Programme)
Location: Swiss Cottage School, 80 Avenue Road, London, NW8 6HX
For more information and to book, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book directly, visit: foundationsinleadership19-20.eventbrite.co.uk